Friday 24 August 2012

Welcome

Hi everyone,
this is a new cricket blog,  I will try to my best to keep my readers interested in my articles.

first, let me tell you something about myself, who I am. I am an IT student but passionate about the game. watching game for about more than 15 years, keen follower of the game and as I belong to Pakistan so Pakistan cricket is of special interest to me. I have also played a bit of club cricket. But unfortunately due to studies I was unable to continue cricket. what ever interest and passion about the game is always there for me and been a keen follower.

I am not best at English but surely can share my point of view. I will try to put up facts and figures and will do analysis. I will also do predictions in my articles, which I think I am quite good at, but PLEASE DO NOT DO BETTING ON MY PREDICTIONS, I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISHAP. Its my passion to do analysis about the game and predict the results, but one should avoid betting.

Reminding you again, I am not best at English, this is my first article, but with the passage of time INSHA ALLAH i will become better writer and will be able to share my thoughts in a beautiful manner.

thanks